Main areas of responsibilities:
strategic planning, product development and early commercialization
· Responsible for product management and strategic direction of one
or more new and existing products; including marketing programs, technical
programs, strategy, planning, product definition. – from early
development phase (MRD,TPP) and implementing markets needs and establishing
· Responsibilities include supporting product design, market
segmentation, launch activities, maintenance, and growth.
· This role will be working on a global new product development
project with different internal stakeholders from Mitsubishi group.
· Serve as medical device subject matter expert for product
· Execute global product strategy framework and establish winning
· Conduct market research analyze feedbacks from customers, stakeholders,
and other internal teams to shape requirements, features and end points
· Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
· Coordinate cross-functional teams
· Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
· 3+ years` experience in marketing; product management; or medical
device engineering with a demonstrated business & commercial focus and
· Bachelor`s Degree in Biomedical engineering or related Field; MBA
· Advanced verbal, written and presentation/communications skills
· Previous experience with medical device R&D facing markets
unmet need – marketing strategies, business development, sales
· Therapy/class development is an advantage
· Partnering with other key positions in the company, team player
· Leadership and proactivity, problem-solving aptitude, creative
· Drug-Device industry experience is an advantage
· Serves as the intermediary between the development and business
day-to-day operations of medical device development to organize a product plan
for complex projects that satisfies milestones and deadlines with required
· May be required to identify the topics/subject areas (Regulatory,
R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing) that may need further input from subject
matter experts. Facilitates these conversations and prepares materials to
ensure these communications are efficient and effective.
· Assists with product development activities, e.g., defining
project scope, timeline and budget for proposals, and quotes. Reviews project
budgets for accuracy and sensibility.
· Assesses market competition: supporting CI activities, focused on
tracking and monitoring all competitor products in Parkinson’s disease
· Support positioning, messaging and patient journey/HCP research
· Support early product development including MRD & TPP
development/refinement, scenario planning testing for stakeholder reaction.
Build aspirational TPP and reaction test with internal & external
stakeholders for new business opportunities.
· Identify business opportunities, trends, and insights from
internal and external data sources and translating them to actionable missions
· Provide primary and secondary marketing analysis to validate key