In this role you will be part of a Global IT Health Product Management Team working on the product development strategy enhancing an Enterprise Imaging solution implemented at a single hospital or across a healthcare enterprise.
• Establish and prioritize requirements and use cases with a strong focus on medical imaging workflows.
• Contribute to drive and execute the vision and roadmap in support of the company solution & business roadmaps.
• Define the product life cycle, oversee the commercialization process from requirements to production to end of life to ensure the product is launched and supported across the company.
• Evaluate product performance in the field, ensure success of the products and steer necessary changes to optimize our products and improve customer satisfaction.
Experience & Requirements
• Master/Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related subject
• At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager (advantage- medical software or device industry desired)
• Background in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning applications and development
• Knowledge and working experience with HealthCare IT products (e.g. RIS or PACS) is a plus.
• Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics Visualization platforms is a plus
• Strong understanding of Artificial Intelligence use cases for Medical Imaging in terms of quality & productivity is an asset
• Fluent English (ability to present, speak and correspond with ease), mother tongue – advantage!
• Candidate must be able to travel intensively up to 30%.