• Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• 2 years of experience as technical product manager and strong technical engineering background
• Experience working with peer product managers, customers and internal stakeholders
• Experience working with generating UI/UX requirements
• Experience with Cloud, Security, Big Data, Streaming and DB’s.
• Experience with Containers and containers’ orchestration, such as: Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) such as: Cloud Foundry, Heroku or similar - advantage
• Experience with virtualized infrastructure and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) such as: vSphere, OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Compute
Engine – advantage
• Experience in the field of Industrial Internet - advantage
• Experience with cyber security solutions, products and processes, such as SSDLC – big advantage.
• Strong technical expertise in the underlying design and architecture of cloud based software components
• Strong Business Analysis skills and ability to translate requirements to enterprise software features
• Experience leading teams in a formal software development lifecycle environment following a formal project management and governance process
• Familiarity with iterative software implementation approaches (Agile, XP, DSDM, Lean and FDD)
• Experience in areas such as caching, APIs, data transfer, scalability, and security
• Expert proficiency in tools supporting product lifecycle management tools such as Jira, Rally, Aris, MS Project, SmartSheet, LoadRunner, etc.