We are seeking a Product Manager to manage our software defined data platform throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and working closely with engineering to deliver a best-in-class product.
As a Product Manager, you will...
• Lead product definition for our unique data platform.
• Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to translate the needs of the market and customers into a compelling and successful product and provide evidence-based prioritization of features.
• Develop and drive detailed requirements for feature such that the development team has clear guidelines and success criteria for implementation.
• Develop killer collateral and educate the sales and marketing teams on the value prop, differentiation, market strategies, and other knowledge necessary to be successful in the go-to-market.
• Develop reference architectures for external use by our customers and create technical guides and best practices documents (e.g. product requirements, FAQs, Do’s and Don’ts, Cheat Sheets, etc.)
• Help develop product pricing and licensing policies that will lead to market success, competitive disruption, and revenue maximization.
Require Skills & Experience
• 3 years’ experience in Enterprise Software Product Management with 7 years’ overall experience.
• BS in Computer Science or another technical field.
• Experience in cloud, virtualization, security, and storage technologies.
The ideal candidate is/has...
• Experience in taking an enterprise level product idea from concept through launch.
• Ability to assess customer needs and translate them into product requirements.
• Confidence to champion ideas and solutions and raise issues across the organization.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Excellent listener, desire to learn and adapt to new concepts and technologies.
• Be familiar with SaaS pricing / licensing strategies.
• Can understand the technical architecture and work with engineering teams to guide product design.
• Agile Scrum experience a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Enjoys working in teams.