In this role you will be part of a Global Health IT Solutions team working on the technical aspects of the Clinical Applications and Analytics workflow modules that are a significant part of our platform. You will be part of a team responsible for understanding needs and strategy and translating them into requirements understood by the development team. This position requires from the individual to champion these modules, to provide product guidelines and knowledge sharing within the organization and to end users and to gather Voice of Customer for future enhancements. This position will work directly with R&D, based in Israel as well with global marketing, sales and professional services around the world.
• Understand and master the Diagnostic Workstation Clinical applications and configurable options.
• Understand and master the Analytics Applications and configuration of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to improve the quality of our customers’ service.
• Be the solution evangelist externally and internally with customers, sales, marketing, and engineering
• Work closely with radiologists and other clinical staff to ensure the proper operation of our products.
• Deliver to R&D detailed requirements at a level that is understood and clear.
• Participate and lead the clinical aspect of regulatory clearances, mainly focused on FDA approvals.
• Master product demonstration and support various trade shows
Experience & Requirements
• Proven experience in one or more of the following (or similar positions): product management, project management, engineering, management roles, software development and commercialization.
• Experience working with medical software, with focus on radiology RIS, PACS and Enterprise Imaging.
• Experience with medical standards such as DICOM, HL7 etc.
• Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated, priorities driven and results oriented
• Work comfortably in a dynamic environment and convert ambiguity to clarity.
• Candidate must be able to travel intensively.
• Must have a management or medical related education.
• Fluent in 2 and more languages is an advantage
• Strong communication skills at all levels: the role will require the able to communicate effectively with all stake holders and their teams, senior executives, technical resources and with customers.
• Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of combined software and Radiology setting experience.