The job holder’s duties and responsibilities include any of the following:
1. ECR and ECO preparation
2. Preparing and updating with R&D engineers manufacturing procedures and documents
3. Transferring knowhow from R&D engineers into Service procedures and keeping documentation updated with system design changes.
4. Support suppliers with documentation and design issues
5. Address supply chain and supplier issues such as: second source, Obsolescence, replacement components etc.
6. Design and establish electronic sub-system Test Bench and testing procedures
These are only minimum qualifications for this position at this grade level. Other factors are taken into consideration when deciding what position and grade level to place an employee such as performance level, capable contribution level and company need.
1. Electrical Practical Engineer, or Engineer
2. Experience of at least 5 years in Engineering/NPI teams
3. Fluent English Technical writing skills
4. Proven Experience with ERP engineering and documentation systems
5. Experience in electrical ECO & documentation process
6. Experience with Test Bench design- advantage
7. Experience in Medical Device – advantage
8. Experience with electronic supplier/vendor support - advantage
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה