• Manage Product Owner resources in Israel and the United States.
• Work directly with the Vice President of Product to ensure the Product Owner resources are fully aligned with the overall product strategy:
o Guide Product Owners in the following areas and perform the following functions as necessary based on availability of Product Owner resources:
o Creating user stories or product requirement documents as needed based on the specific market or business needs defined by Product Managers or other key stakeholders.
o Building and grooming product backlog(s). Create and groom short-, medium-, and long-term product roadmaps.
o Collaborating with the Scrum Master to run successful Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
o Conducting user acceptance testing (UAT) at the conclusion of each sprint to ensure that solutions meet the defined product requirements and are ready to demo.
o Working daily with engineering to address any issues/questions that arise and expedite resolutions to keep development moving forward.
o Using data and fact based research from usage analytics, usability testing, market studies, store ratings and the like to identify areas to improvement, validate desired outcomes, etc.
o Working with the project manager, product manager, and/or project sponsor to ensure proficient knowledge of product’s vision and project’s scope.
o Eliciting business/solution needs using varying methods to translate into user stories with specific, measureable, attainable, realizable and testable acceptance criteria.
o Identifying ways to assist product management in product planning through roadmap development and analysis. Propose new product features and updates.
o Working with product management to determine the profitability or differentiation of each product feature based on the cost to develop versus the forecast benefit.
o Supporting other departments in product launches as necessary through training and other communications.
o Working closely with UI/UX resources to refine and/or develop product experiences that delight end users.
• Experience in Agile and Scrum methodology.
• Proven ability to determine and justify business value, using a combination of effort required to deliver and return on investment and use this to prioritize the backlog.
• Problem Solving – ability to assimilate information from a variety of sources and develop a coherent strategy and product development plan with the SCRUM team to meet those needs.
• Communication – ability to communicate at all levels and stakeholders. This includes, but is not limited to, their team, peer network, senior executives and technical resources.
• Rich technical background and experience with PaaS/SaaS development. Previous software development experience - must.
• Ability to travel to locations in the United States as necessary to support a broad range of mobile initiatives – possible travel up to 25%.