1. To develop, maintain and execute procurement strategies for the relative category, material and service, to gain competitive advantages and ensure high-quality delivery.
2. To establish, maintain, monitor and develop business relationships with suppliers.
3. Supplier selection, supplier qualification and management of procurement end to end process.
4. Leads commercial and contract negotiation with service/resources providers and material supplier.
5. Following the procurement process control rules, proactively identify process issues in procurement qualification and optimize process.
6. Daily purchase requirements handling from business or project. Through early involved the business or project, efficient support timely delivery.
7. Liaison with finance department in identifying/resolving invoice discrepancies and system disputes.
1. Strong target Oriented Spirit, Proactive work attitude.
2. Strong communication skills to clarify the demand from Business department and explain the procurement process with timelines.
3. 3+ years’ work purchasing experience, The candidate who has the purchasing experience in Telecom/IC industry will be preferred.
4. Fluency in English.
5. Skilled operate the computer and general software and skilled on cost analysis and procurement strategy definition.
6. Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw qualitative conclusions.
7. Option: At least Bachelor degree.