Have you developed a gateway product before? Our company's R&D center in Ramat-Gan is looking for an experienced developer to work on a new generation CASB cloud gateway.
This position includes responsibility for designing and developing high quality secure code of our CASB products.
We are looking for a highly motivated, ambitious, independent hard worker who wants to be part of a winning team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced developer to work with a strong team in developing enforcing CASB gateways.
• Design and develop cloud CASB solutions to provide the foundation for company's CASB product.
• Optimize AWS cloud components for high performance and responsiveness.
• Research special topics related to cloud security, cloud scale and develop proof of concept demonstrations.
• Act as a leader and mentor for engineering staff and work with team management to implement career development through engineering assignments.
• Provide guidance on software architecture, low level implementation, and diagnostics.
• Implement gateway software to support our strategic architectural goals and be a champion for architectural integrity.
About the team:
We oversee the gateway product and several endpoint agents develop several key components in the CASB I/S mainly in C++. On our day to day we work in agile methodology and take part in planning and grooming sessions. Our team is very professional and friendly, and the atmosphere is great.
• Degree in computer engineering, computer science, or electrical engineering. Candidates with equivalent work experience will be considered.
• At least 3 years’ experience of working on design, implementation and support of server-side software.
• Expert C/C++ coder with at least 4 years’ experience.
• Strong understanding of performance tuning and memory management.
• Excellent debugging skills. Preferred Skills:
• Experience of leading development teams from a technical viewpoint.
• Direct experience with SCRUM and Agile methods.
• Exposure to cloud key components and development.
• Solid understanding of build systems and continuous integration.
• Good understanding of test frameworks.
• Understanding of RESTful APIs.