looking for Principle Back-End Developers for our Cloud infrastructure and SaaS offerings.
In this role you will be responsible for development of cloud native, highly
scalable enterprise ready SaaS application using micro-services architecture. Your primary focus will be
development of all server-side business logic, data processing, storage and configuration management
utilizing advanced big-data technologies, while ensuring high performance and responsiveness of all
application components. The work will be executed in dynamic and agile organization environment and
you'll be involved in all stages of software development from product requirements to deployment and
application monitoring in production.
• 5+ years of software development experience, and a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer
engineering, or equivalent (e.g. graduates of IDF technological units)
• Extensive experience with java server-side technologies for the development of enterprise scale cloudbased applications
• Experience with the following technologies: Spring, Hibernate, JEE
• Experience in designing and implementing highly scalable, distributed, high throughput and low latency
• Experience with multiple types of data stores, such as traditional RDBMS, NOSQL, document stores,
key-value, and graph-based databases
• Experience with caching solutions and search indexes
• Experience in developing cloud-based applications using AWS, Azure or GCP
• Experience using Terraform – an advantage.
• Experience in Networking / Security - an advantage