Do you like helping customers solve tough technical problems? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? As a Presales Solutions Architect, you will be supporting our customers to build highly scalable, flexible, resilient, secure, and cost-effective cloud architectures.
As a trusted customer advocate, the SA helps organizations work with AWS customers in adopting advanced cloud-based solutions and migrating existing on-premise workloads to the cloud. In this role, SAs will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS technologies for large customers, through cloud-native and global consulting partners & system integrators.
The ideal candidate should possess a breadth of technical knowledge as well as depth in one or two areas of interest.
A successful candidate will exhibit a firm grasp of technical fundamentals and the ability to learn complex new technologies quickly. A “builder” mentality that loves to tinker with technology is an asset. The ideal candidate will also have deep experience in working with consulting & system integrators in both presales advisory and delivery capacity that will enable them to be strong advocates of AWS within the customer’s environment.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
● Working cross-organizationally with customers to facilitate widespread use and adoption of AWS.
● Developing deep expertise in the AWS technologies as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using AWS services.
● Drive the evolution of Amazon services and technologies.
● Contributing to the development of the technical community at large by authoring technical whitepapers, technical case studies, blog posts, and public speaking.
Summary of Experience
● The right person will possess significant hands-on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
● The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer-facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with customers.
● Experience working with end-user or developer communities.
● 5+ years of experience in infrastructure and network architecture, DevOps, or software engineering
● 3+ years of design/implementation/consulting experience with Enterprise systems
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study or 12+ years of related work experience
● Fluent in English and Hebrew
● Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
● Familiarity with common enterprise services (Directory Services, Information Assurance, Virtual Desktop, etc.), products (i.e., Oracle, SAP)
● Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
● Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
● Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, IT Management, and developers
● Experience in positioning professional services to prospective customers
● High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
● Strong written communication skills
● Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
● AWS Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
Why work for us?
Our team inspires progress in each other and in our customers through our relentless pursuit of excellence; you will work with leaders who promote learning and personal development. We offer competitive salaries, bonus incentives, benefits, flexible hours, and mentoring.
Apply now to become part of the team.