As a PreSale manager you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of our platform and deliver the value proposition. Through your deep market and product knowledge, expertise in how companies use and implement the platform and objection handling in customer interactions, you’ll support our sales team during the sales processes.
· You will play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of the solution.
· Leverage deep product knowledge to lead the technical aspect in complex sales processes
· Work closely with our salespeople and help streamlining sales process
· The person is expected to support the Sales team from opportunity inception to CSM handover:
o First Demo to prospects
o Mapping prospect requirements with features and functionalities.
o Solution strategy, demo data creations & Storyboarding
o Leading and coordinating RFP, RFI, proposals process
o Coordination across various work streams and delivering the final demo solution.
o Sales to CSM handover (PoC / Won) - Translate the business requirements into a functional specification, provide guidance to
· Create and maintain the relevant presales documentation (Proposal, SOW, SLA, pricing, RFP response templates).
· Deliver product presentations and demonstrations that are tailored to the client's business requirements
· Establish pre-configured demo packages and define best practices
· Liaise between sales, marketing, product and delivery on difference cross disciplinary processes
· At least 5 years of experience in a Technical Pre-Sales role in enterprise SaaS is preferred
· Very Strong Technical background (Python coding an advantage)
· BA / BSc in computer Science an advantage
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Strong project management skills
· Self-motivated to learn about products, technology, and customers
· Resilience and a positive attitude
· Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.