• Build and manage R&D projects plan
• Oversee R&D projects' execution- Scope, resources, schedule, and budget.
• Monitor and track project's milestones, deliverables and resources allocation
• Prepare and deliver status reports to key stakeholders and top management.
• Initiate and Implement various project management tools, processes and methods to improve decision making, effectiveness, sync, time management .
• At least 2 years of experience as a PMO (Project Management Officer) in the software development industry - a must
• B.A./B.Sc in engineering - highly preferred
• MS project Experience - an advantage
• Scrum Master/ Agile experience - an advantage.
• Highly developed analytical skills.
• Fluent English - a must
• Startup environment experience - an advantage
• Strong Collaboration and communication skills.