A fast-growing well-funded startup developing cutting-edge technology-driven is looking for an experienced Electronics/Mechanics engineer to manage the Hardware R&D group. This is a unique opportunity to join and lead a small team early on and have a critical part in making a vision reality, facing many challenges and opportunities.
Areas of Responsibility
· Lead the company's entire Machine-side development efforts, consisting of Mechanics, Electronics/Control,
Process development and Integration.
· Professional management of all Hardware aspects of the company’s technology and product developments
· Direct management of a large Hardware development group comprising of four teams and several
· Continue building and strengthening the Hardware group in accordance with the Company’s growth plans.
· Recognized and leading source of knowledge in the field for both internal and external parties.
· Technological consulting to relevant functions outside the company.
Background and skills requirements
· Engineering degree in either Electronics/Mechanics or another relevant field.
· Experience of at least 12 years in the development of multidisciplinary systems.
· Experience of at least 8 years in directly managing significant R&D teams.
· Significant experience in the development of Digital printing technologies – an advantage
· Proven ability of personally driving large development groups into timely delivery.
· High skills in organization and professional communication both internally and externally (partners, customers, investors, external laboratories etc.).
· VP R&D