Responsible for developing 3D printing material process and metrology.
• Develop the knowledge and understandings of the printed part bulk properties. The scope of the work has interfaced with chemistry and liquid-solid physics.
• Designing experiments (DOE), execution of experiment hand on and analyzing the results.
• Design, run and analyze offline experiments to understand specific questions.
Required education and background:
Education and Experience
M.Sc in either experimental physics or engineering or B.Sc. with 3 years' experience.
• Self-motivated, creative and innovative.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Team oriented and comfortable working, within and across, different groups/disciplines.