Online Marketing Manager
The online marketing manager will be responsible for issuing and managing the company’s marketing strategy, including offline and online marketing efforts.
• Define and direct online marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with sales VP for lead tracking and management.
• Work closely with VP Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all online marketing programs and activities.
• Define the appropriate online marketing strategy for the company over time
• Strategic planning including corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
• Marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials and website design
• Develop and manage the Company’s entire marketing budget.
• 2-3 years online marketing experience in comparable industries
• Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
• Experience in developing and implementing online marketing strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage often outsourced marketing activities (PR, corporate identity system, website, etc.)
• Experience working with business and industry press.
• Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
• B.A. Desired