We are seeking an experienced, organized and energetic Office Manager and Travel Coordinator for a full-time position (08:00-17:00 Sunday to Thursday – Not flexible) to handle all front-desk administrative duties and logistics.
- Serve as the floor focal point, performing all administrative & logistic duties, including ongoing email and meeting rooms management, office equipment tracking, office storage maintenance, etc.
- Experience in travel coordination - mandatory ( around 40 trips a month)
- Work with various internal systems, including: Attendance, Traveling, Purchase order, etc.…. Handling employee’s attendance- advantage
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
- Provide response and service to all of company employees (no PAs in the company)
- Direct manager one employee ( admin function as part of the team )
- Handle everything related to office supplies as well as food and beverages, employee parking, etc.
- Arrange and handle guests/ clients’ visits
- Assist in English translations for all employees as native English speaker
- Work closely with the finance department, dealing with invoices, managing the petty cash box, etc.
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies when necessary.
- Assist and give instructions to interviewers, guests and new employees
- Help with office maintenance, arranging repairs when needed
- Build and maintain databases and create files related to general and administrative expenses of the office
- Execute administrative projects when required
- 3+ years of experience as office manager/Admin.
- Vast knowledge of Microsoft Office ,Outlook and Excel
- Service-oriented, thorough & multi-tasking person with a positive, “can-do” attitude and “whatever-it-takes” mindset
- A team player with leadership skills including experience as a team manager, with a Big picture perspective.
- Positive attitude, super energetic, all-around team player, fast and self-learning individual.
- Ability to work independently and handle frequently changing needs
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and be discreet
- Availability to work beyond regular working hours as needed
- English speaker - mother tongue