What will you do?
• Be the face of the company - welcome and assist visitors, candidates, business partners and others both face-to-face and by phone
• Be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the office everyday life in all its aspects and be in charge of ensuring the efficient day-to-day operation, including:
• Dealing with various suppliers and service providers
• Providing administrative services, support, and taking on different assignments
• Ensuring the smooth operation of the kitchen
• Ordering and purchasing supplies
• Handle ad hoc projects and requests as they arise (Operations, People & Culture - Welfare, research, event planning, presentation prep, etc)
• Proactively manage complex, ever-changing calendars with strong attention to accuracy and detail: expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics, including managing priorities.
• Assist in booking complex travel arrangements for the executive team. Ensure execs are prepared for all travel, events, meetings, etc. Create agendas, briefing docs, draft one-pagers, manage itineraries, make reservations, manage expense reimbursements and reporting, etc.
What will you need?
• At least 3 years experience in similar roles, in an international high-tech environment, preferably in a startup
• Excellent computer skills, including all MS office programs, Google Drive, and online skills
• High proficiency in English – reading, writing and speaking
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
• Being able to close action items without supervision