Office Administrative Manager
We are looking for great people to join our growing, dynamic company. Your professionalism, initiative and skills will be welcome. You will have plenty of room to be creative as we appreciate new ideas and different perspectives.
Job Description: The Office Manager will be fully responsible of all the administrative matters.
This is a diversified role that includes “simple” tasks such as managing the kitchen, welcoming guests, general administration, in addition to more sensitive tasks handling accounting matters, working directly with the CEO on some of his projects etc.
The job will include calendar management and coordinating meetings, preparing travel reports, Procurement – quotation requests and management, Purchase orders etc.
Potential Promotions – the office manager will be able to handle welfare matters and HR in the future. Many other projects are also possible, depending on the office manager abilities and will.
5. Communication skills / human relations
6. Prioritization abilities
7. Fluent English (Spoken and Written)
Important pros and cons:
1. Working in a Start-Up dynamic environment might include busy schedule and many on-the-go changes that require composure.
2. Our clients are security organizations worldwide and this requires a lot of bureaucracy
3. The CEO has an innovative character – he deals with many different matters at a time, he is absent and on the road a lot, and not always available.
4. The team includes mostly technological personnel.