• BS EE or equivalent
• 5+ years Applications Engineering experience
• Understanding and knowledge of project management techniques such as scheduling, budgeting, and risk management.
• Be able to generate design and product documentation such as requirements specifications, verification test procedures, and test reports under FDA QSR design control practices
• Knowledgeable in analog and digital circuitry components and design, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, EMI/EMC testing techniques, system level design and integration practices.
• Knowledge of software development for requirements definition and development; SW experience