we are looking for an NPI system Engineer to join the NPI Engineering team. The NPI Engineer is the owner and responsible for product transfer from R&D to high volume Production in rapid time to market.
Our multi-disciplinary systems include; mechanical parts, various electrical boards (both of-the shelf & custom), cables harness and other elements and accessories.
The NPI Engineer is leading the product
face="Arial (פירוט)" size=2>’s engineering & operational aspects, through methodical NPI process - from design phase till production and delivery to customers, while ensuring product maturity for serial production. The NPI Engineer is a critical pivot in product evolution, performance and quality.
- Responsibly for system & Product integration in order to meet specification, on time delivery and quality during design-to-production while managing both the technical and operational aspects.
- The NPI engineer will create Engineering and Manufacturing documentation and specifications, including implementing engineering changes (ECOs) and product lifecycle management.
- Work closely with R&D disciplines, working and managing suppliers & contract manufacture (full TK), to support develop, design, build and test new production assemblies and cabinets systems (prototype, alpha, beta & production units).
- Configuration control, BOM structure readiness and improvements,
- Preparing production files, Production flow & instructions procedures.
- B.Sc. in Electrical engineering or in Mechanical engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in similar NPI positions
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary systems & equipment
- Experience in production manufacturing processes
- Communicate in English at a high level: reading, writing, and speaking.
- Good understanding of BOM structure and procedure preparations
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Project), Agile PLM, Priority.
- Good problem-solving skills, well organized and have an eye for details.
- Take charge of assignments, and bring them to successful completion and providing proper documentation