The NPI ME will join the development of a new medical product, and lead all the mechanical NPI process, including DFR, DFM, DFA and the design of jigs & tools for production.
The NPI ME will take ownership of all the mechanical production aspects including defining, auditing, leading and managing subcontractors.
The NPI ME will lead mechanical parts procurement, design for cost and configuration management.
- At least 5 years experience as mechanical NPI engineer
- Strong background in mechanical design & in consumer product development
- Experience with casting / molding (metal and Plastic) and CNC manufacturing
- Background in lasers and electro optics – strong advantage
- Management of subcontractors and suppliers in relevant areas
- Understanding of design for mass production
BSc in Mechanical engineering from Israeli university or equivalent
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
- Full proficiency in SolidWorks – Must Experience with multidisciplinary system design Experience with development and production of medical devices – Advantage Ability to work with multiple interfaces and under tight timelines Excellent teamwork skills and good human interface Fluent in English