The NPI & Marketing Planner will be part of the Operations team.
He/She will have full responsibility of defining and implementing all operational/supply chain aspects for new products developed.
He/She will also be responsible for planning (forecasting, inventory optimizing and on time delivery) of products supplied.
• New product introductions for products developed in KIL:
o Leading all KECP & KCSP operational aspects.
o Being the coordinate focal point between R&D And selected manufacturer for operational aspects.
o Defining and implementing supply chain aspects for those products from prototypes threw beta to early production and full production.
o Phase out managements for old products.
• Manage Engineering changes.
• Delivery on time for equipment.
• Inventory policy and optimization.
• Planning (forecasting, MPS, MRP).
• Manage production orders and routings.
• Lean activities related to material flow.
• B.Sc in Industrial Engineering.
• At least 3 years in planning related roles.
• Experience with SAP application/other ERP system – an advantage.
• Experience working in production environment – an advantage.
• Knowledge of Israeli high tech market, in terms of sales/purchasing – an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of Office application, especially Excel.
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.