· Responsible for the construction and maintenance of BOMs of electromechanical products, product documentation.
· Jig design, tools, Maintenance of existing parts.
· To be a center of technical knowledge in operations and produce a multi-functional collaboration with R&D, supply chain, quality, product and more.
· Technical management and control of all company projects and suppliers throughout the life cycle of the project.
· Responsible for making and implementing product changes (ECO) and configuration control
· Assembly & Verification of R&D production and quality standards.
· Defining all the documentation required to manufacture and deliver the products correctly (inspection procedure, assembly instructions, etc.).
· Support for operational engineering processes between EOL, problem root analysis, continuous improvement, audit.
· Supports ongoing manufacturing processes, training subcontractors and manufacturers.
· B.Sc. In mechanical engineering.
· 1-2 years of proven experience as an NPI engineer or manufacturing engineer.
· Experience in building production portfolios and leading engineering changes.
· Experience in mechanical design and in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment.
· Experience with SolidWorks and EPDM (SolidWorks PDM).
· High motivation and independence, high problem-solving ability.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with the ability to build relationships with multidisciplinary entities.