We are looking for an experienced Product/ NPI Engineer to be responsible for engineering, configuration control and all ERP maintenance.
A successful candidate will have a proven knowledge of transferring from design to production stages and the ability to manage and deeply understand processes of integration, assemblies, testing and identify faults.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creation and maintenance of product data – BOM, procedures.
• Maintain Engineering changes (ECO) and Configuration control. (Experience in building production files and leading ECR/ECO process)
• Identify faults, investigate production problems and failures -NPI and Mass production.
• Definition of components and alternatives (Component engineer)- Advantage
• Knowledge and understanding in production technologies - advantage
• Electrical engineer / Practical engineer
• 5+ years' experience in multidisciplinary products in an Engineering Dept.
• Experience with lab equipment : Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Scope and signal generator.
• Experience in supporting production lines.
• Experience in ERP, Priority
• Experience in PDM systems
• Experience in building production files and leading process.
• Technical skills
• Ability to work full-time hours with some over-time when required
• Travel abroad few times a year.
• Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel.
• Good writing and verbal communication in English.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship and high motivation.