looking for candidates with strong technical and organizational skills to work in a Network Operations Center. An ideal candidate will have strong understanding of core networking and cloud technologies, switching and internet routing technologies.
Applicants should possess a strong knowledge with network analysis and packet capture tools, a strong knowledge of Wireless, Firewalls and Proxies is highly desired.
Candidates must also be able to interface with multiple teams from business areas, network engineering and management as a team representative on major incident bridges.
Responsibilities will include monitoring, supporting and providing advanced troubleshooting of a large complex data network infrastructure by using network monitoring and network management tools.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, HTTP, TLS, SSL Network fundamentals and commonly-used network protocols.
• Knowledge of switching and internet routing technologies and strong network diagnostic skills.
• Basic understanding of network monitoring concepts and management tools.
• Highly service-oriented with strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with people in your immediate team and with departments in or outside of the company, as well work independently as required.
• Ability to work under pressure, in stressful situations and in a 24x7 production environment while balancing multiple priorities.
• Ability to assess and prioritize faults, and respond or escalate accordingly.
• High level English and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Fast learner in rapidly changing environment.
• Team player.
• Working style: shift work, minimum of 4 shifts per week, ability to work at nights, weekends and holidays in an off hours shift role.
• Responsible for monitorin global network which includes Cato’s servers, Network equipment and SaaS application.
• Interface with multiple teams from business areas, Support, R&D and management as a team representative on major incident bridges.
• Implementing timely solutions to customer issues or escalating to another team internally when needed.
• Perform system and network analysis by using well defined toolsets for proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and incident response (packet capture, application performance management, syslog, netflow etc).
• Provide T1 support foO Networks customers around the world.
• Working directly with worldwide service providers and vendors (ISPs) to provide last mile monitoring service for our customers.