We find algorithmic solutions to complex textually based problems, taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness.
We create tools for professionals to build their own NLP solution in areas such as entity extraction, relation extraction and text categorization.
We have a super positive and constructive atmosphere. Very hard to match.
We have access to lots of high quality data such as: News, financial, social media and more...
We love what we do.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Design, develop and maintain text metadata extraction components. The job will include analyzing complex textually based problems and finding algorithmic solutions to them, while taking into consideration performance, scalability and robustness.
The ideal candidate will assume responsibility over major features with sometimes incomplete requirements and is expected to create high quality solutions and implement them in a production grade level.
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE:
• B.Sc. in a relevant field: Computer Science/Software Engineering/Applied Mathematics. M.Sc. an advantage.
• Hands on experience in at least one of the following domains: NLP / Machine Learning / Data Mining / Algorithms
• At least 3 years of OO programming experience – Java/Scala is an advantage
• Natural curiosity for data crunching and analysis
• Excellent communication skills. A team player
• Experience with Hadoop/Spark/Big data technologies
• Experience with ElasticSearch/Solr
• Experience with Script languages (Python, Groovy, etc.)
• Innovative thinker, Problem solver, Self-managed (independent), Responsible, Hard worker