• Job Description:
• Manage network support in Israel. Provide strong support for engineering sites in Israel.
• Work with calibration with IT manager for engineering services to provide excellent services.
• Ability to work independent and to lead assignments.
• Team player that work in a cutting age technology environments with multiple activities.
• Motivation & initiation to learn and understand complex system.
• Candidates should have a desire to gain technical skills through advanced certifications (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE) or other similar achievements.
• Job Requirements:
• Deep Expert understanding of network design practices from small office to large campus
• Comprehension of networking concepts including network design principles, data flow determination, routing, switching, VLANs, IP addressing, spanning-tree, etc.
• Solid understanding of network utility services including TFTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP, SYSLOG, etc.
• Understanding of advanced networking technologies and solutions including MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, HSRP, OSPF, multicast, policy-based routing, ether-channel, QoS, traffic-shaping, load balancing, VPNs, WAN Optimization, etc.
• Understanding of advanced data center networking technologies and solutions including Nexus 7000 series data center switches, catalyst 6500 series switches, Netscaler load balancers, Nexus 9300s, ACI, ASR WAN routers, collocation facility integration, DR integration, etc.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience working with Cisco technologies and Data Center Networks Design, Set up and/or operations.
• CCIE Certification is preferred.
• Cisco certifications or equivalent experience is required.
• Bachelors degree - advantage