The developer will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintain of application software for a medical device running on a Window 10 tablet based on .NET framework using native and non-native programming languages. Implementation will include applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) techniques (UML) and Design Patterns usage.
As part of the participation in Agile development methodology developer will be responsible for tasks planning and management (acting Scrum Master) in collaboration with system and testing teams.
The position holder will report to Software Team Leader.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
• B.A. / B.S. Degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• 4-5 years of development of software in C# in a multitasking environment
• 1 years of development in WPF applying the MVVM model
• Architectural approach and 2 years of SW Design experience
• Knowledge and experience in SW unit testing, integration testing and SW system verification
• Experience in Agile development methodology and SW lifecycle management
• Ability to lead tasks undependably and mentor the team members
• Detailed design document preparation and presentation
• Assistance to Test teams in features functionality testing
• Assistance to System teams in requirements clarification
• English/Hebrew fluent speak and write
• MS. Degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• 5-7 years of development of software in C# in a multitasking environment
• 2-3 years of development in WPF applying the MVVM model
• Scrum Master experience/certification
• Medical device design experience