Mobile QA and Automation Engineer
We are purpose-built to redefine mobile network economics for Communication Service Providers (CSPs). Our innovative solutions pave the way to 5G with 100% software-based, end-to-end, Cloud Native network solutions. Leveraging industry-leading firsts in VoLTE, VoWiFi, Advanced Messaging (RCS), Multi-ID, vEPC and Cloud RAN, our company accelerates network transformation for more than 250+ CSP customers in over 130 countries, serving over 50% of the world’s subscribers.
We embrace disruptive, innovative technology architectures and business models that drive service agility, flexibility, and velocity. With solutions that propel NFV evolution to achieve web-scale economics, we offer solutions to CSPs for revenue generation, cost reduction and revenue protection
• Write and, declare automation testing as part of agile CI/CD environment for Unified Communications and Collaboration solution.
• Quality assurance responsibilities for Unified Communications and Collaboration on Android, iOS and web applications and SDKs.
• Identify and write appropriate tests cases and test plans for manual and automation.
• Own and execute automatic and manual testing in various technology using top notch tools that ensure product quality and efficient delivery to our product.
• Work closely with R&D team in Agile environment on daily basis.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Software or another related field required.
• Experience mobile QA for at least 2 years.
• Ability to implement automated testing scripts.
• Familiar with mobile automation infrastructures like Appium / Selenium / Calabash
• Good communication skills and excellent team work capabilities.
What makes this position attractive?
Opportunity to play key role for quality assurance for Unified Communications and Collaboration solution on the next generation product line, using state of the art tools and technologies