- B.S + 3 years in Computer Science or related fields, or M.S. + 1 years
- Must have hands-on SW experience and the ability to understand the broader aspects of the problem
- Proficiency with iOS or Android APIs and tools
- Experience in user interface and GUI development
- Experience in one or more of the following is a plus:
- Experience in software development in an OO language, preferably Java, C#, or C++
- Experience in one of the cross-platforms languages such as flutter, react-native, or Xamarin
- One or more apps on App Store or Google Play
- Familiarity with core Linux/Unix command-line tools
- Some Python experience
- Experience working on products in the medical or wearable domains
Skills & Abilities
- Enjoy working in a startup-like fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a small team and individually.
- Proven ability to perform complex engineering analysis and calculations in problem solving and troubleshooting
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal guidance to make decisions and report progress
- Demonstrated leadership role in projects, including ability to provide guidance and direction on the project to less experienced technical personnel
- Proven record in working on innovative/creative projects at work or spare time is a plus
- Beyond existing skills, the ability to learn quickly new skills and domains is essential for this position.