The MEMS Characterization Engineer with take overall responsibility over MEMS testing lab. He/she will lead all the activities related to testing, characterization and validation of MEMS devices as well as the data analysis.
· Characterize and validate MEMS based actuators and sensors.
· Analyze test data to identify key design and process variables .
· Develop bench test setups to characterize performance of MEMS devices.
· Generate SOP documents for characterization and validation.
· Design hands-on and automated testing set-ups for ASIC and MEMS devices evaluation.
· Masters or PhD in Physics, Materials, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (with specialization in MEMS).
· Understanding of MEMS operation and fabrication techniques
· Minimum 3 years of Product/Test Engineering experience in semiconductors/MEMS industry
· Hands-on experience in validation and characterization of MEMS actuators and sensors
· Strong data analysis and signal processing skills
· Working knowledge of test equipment
· Knowledge of automation techniques of bench-type systems using Software programming languages such as LabVIEW, C/C++ and/or Visual Basic.
· Proficient in data collection, data analysis and statistical analysis using Python, MatLab or similar.