Design of optomechanical systems and components used for Augmented Reality.
· Responsible for Mechanical subsystems and parts design from concept to product.
· End to end design ownership from specification, through design and drafting till integration.
· Specify components used in upcoming product designs.
· Collaborate and interact with different disciplines: Physics/Optics, Electronics, Usability/Ergonomics and System during development.
· Responsible for interface with Mechanics subcontractors/manufacturers.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering from a well-known institution.
• 5 years or more of experience in R&D Mechanical design
• Technical expertise and experience.
◦ High proficiency in Mechanical design.
◦ Experience with Creo (advantage) and/or Solidworks in both design and simulations.
◦ Experience in Optomechanics.
◦ Experience in miniaturized/small form factor mechanical designs.
◦ Mechanical and Multiphysics simulations design (advantage).
• Proven hands on skills and willingness to optimize system performance through experimentation.
• Experience in consumer products level design and manufacturing (advantage)
• Ability to work and interact in a multidisciplinary environment - Physics/Optics, Electronics, Usability/Ergonomics and System.
• Ability to lead activities end to end.
• Ability and passion for perpetual learning.
שלח קורות חיים למשרה הקודמת למשרה הבאה