The mechanical team leader will be responsible for setting the mechanical team targets, activities and priorities and will lead the mechanical design processes of various types of the company electronic monitoring products from concept stage to production. The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company, creativity, multitasking and independency.
• Lead the mechanical design team deliverables and timelines. Responsible for the mechanical aspects of the company product lines
• Technical lead of all mechanical aspects of new products, from concept phase till product release to mass production.
• Lead outsourced mechanical designs. Responsible for mechanical design sub-contractors, local and overseas
• Focal point for mechanical manufacturers, responsible for sustaining mechanical activities.
• Mechanical Team Leader in the engineering group
• B.Sc. in mechanical engineering
• Mechanical teams leadership experience of 3 years minimum - mandatory
• Experience of minimum 5 years in mechanical design engineering in multidisciplinary environment.
• Deep knowledge and proven experience in plastic base products, materials, technologies, and production processes – a must
• Experience in mechanical product development cycles - concept, architecture, design, prototyping, testing and manufacturing. Experience with design for manufacturability.
• Experience in wearable and/or RF products mechanical design – an advantage
• Experience with mechanical development in SolidWorks environment
• Able to lead multiple projects across the company with multiple interfaces (R&D, Operations, system engineering, product managers)
• Leader, self-motivated, Independent and able to manage multiple tasks
• Hands-on, innovative, problem solver person
• Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills