What you will be doing:
- Design Electronic packaging for outdoor products with high power dissipation.
- Design parts for plastic injection, die cast, extrusion and sheet metal.
- Design of printed circuit boards (PCB).
- Prepare production files including mechanical drawings of all parts, assemblies and PCB's.
- Write specification review of manufacturing tools and molds.
- Review first article inspections reports (FAI) and approve parts for mass production.
- B. Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical engineering from a recognized university.
- 5-10 years of experience in mechanical design.
- 2-3 years in electronic packaging design.
- Familiar with mechanical design for Mass Production.
- Experience in products design for manufacturing by plastic injection, die casting and metal forming.
- Experience in PCB design.
- Experience in drawings and production files preparation.
- Experience in validation, testing and troubleshooting of mechanical parts during development process.
- Experience in solving technical issues after product release.
It would be a great advantage if you are:
- Experience in PDM/PLM, ERP software, thermal & strength evaluations.
- Familiar with SolidWorks.
Key success factors (Soft Skills):
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Excellent teamwork capabilities.
- Fluent English.
- Flexibility to changes.