What you’ll do
• Build and own the marketing department from scratch.
• Develop and implement a cohesive marketing plan to increase brand awareness
• Generate leads for the Business Development team through online and offline marketing efforts.
• Understand the customer lifecycle in order to assist the Business Development team with their needs and anticipate the needs of the customer.
• Be the liaison between the product and Business Development teams to package our product offerings.
• Identify the most effective marketing mechanisms through rapid iterations and experiments.
• Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to achieve objectives for products and services.
• Plan and oversee all digital assets and social media activities.
• Plan and monitor the marketing budget to ensure efficient spending.
• Identify relevant conferences and prepare the necessary collateral.
• Lead marketing communications (internal & external) including branding, public relations, events, support sales through timely and effective content, website, etc.
• Leverage marketing platforms to execute, measure, track, analyze & optimize marketing programs and performance
• Manage the CRM maintenance and follow up activities
• Manage and organize global events
• Maintain the company’s digital assets including website, blog and social media presence across channels
What you’ll need
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Ability to think strategically while simultaneously diving into the weeds
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• 5-6 years of experience as a head of Marketing role in B2B (Preferably Automotive but not a must) with experience with inbound and outbound marketing
• Experience working in-house for a startup in a successful marketing department
• Be process driven, results driven and business oriented
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
• Bachelor’s Degree- must; MBA or advanced studies – an advantage
• Native English speaker