A dynamic, young start-up that is making a strong footprint in the e-commerce space ia looking for Marketing Communications Manager
The Marketing Communications Manager will be a core part of ’s Marcom team, supporting all off-line marketing activities, including public relations, branding, conferences, asset creation and lead generation. This is a hands-on role requiring practical skills for planning and execution, and a strong creative flare.
• Responsible for the planning and execution of international conferences and customer days.
• Assisting in the brand strategy and creation, working on many assets, including marketing materials, websites and landing pages, case studies, sales collateral, etc.
• Working closely with our suppliers and vendors, to ensure deadlines are met, deliverables are sent over, and payments are made on time.
• Working with our public relations and branding companies, to ensure a steady stream of strong campaigns, great media relations, and a great public facing brand.
• Initiating and owning new marketing exercises, with a goal of generating brand awareness and demand generation for the company.
• Direct involvement in all aspects of the company’s marketing operations.
• 3 years of experience in marketing, marcom or administration
• Great organisational and interpersonal skills
• Native English with excellent communication skills,
• B.A in Marketing, Economics, or a related subject
• Up-to-date with the latest online marketing trends and techniques.