- You will manage a team of analysts, aligned to different parts of the marketing organization, on a wide range of analytical methods to support marketing strategies
- Your role will be to plan, execute and deliver major projects in primary focus areas of the business
- Tapping into your expertise in different analytical approaches you will be responsible for building executive level dashboards
- Collaborate with and advise marketing team members as you serve as the subject matter expert in analytics, bringing consistency in measuring marketing return on investment and develop center of excellence capability for analytics
- Develop methodologies to creatively use customer data to drive insights for retention, growth, and retargeting throughout the Marketing Funnel
- Lead development of robust and consistent ‘test and learn’ approach across Marketing and drive standard methodologies to enable insights
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 or more years of experience with data analytics and people management
- Deep understanding and experience with development and application of marketing analytics methods
- Extensive experience working with Salesforce and Salesforce reports marketing automations like Eloqua or Marketo.
- Able to prioritize time effectively and handle opposing projects
- Mentor, motivate and guide team members on projects to see them through completion
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with analytical and non-analytical team members
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills supporting executive level presentations in Hebrew and in English.
- Impeccable attention to detail.