Who are we looking for Marcom manager with hands-on experience to join our growing team.
A team-player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability for self-management and multi-tasking.
A Self-starter with ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
• The Marcom manager will be responsible for executing the marketing and communication strategy of
• Produce communication content and design visual media (manage suppliers to complete the tasks), writing
blog posts, articles, newsletters, and material for social media channels, and edit essential online marketing
content including website copy, video scripts, etc.
• Manage the company's presence in conferences and ensure speaking engagements for maximum exposure
with target audience
• Managing cross-organizational marketing projects and working with internal and external interfaces
• Follow and research competitors and keep abreast of market trends
• Manage marketing operations and budget
• Support press outreach activities
• 3 + years in a similar role
• Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills with experience in creating marketing
collateral such as brochures, white papers and storytelling - writing samples will be requested upon
application for the position
• Excellent strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills
• Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
• Good understanding of HTML, WordPress, Photoshop - an advantage