We are looking for a senior manual tester. You will be responsible for testing, monitoring and writing STDs on a daily basis. You will report to a QA Team Lead and will be working hand-in-hand with other manual testers, automation engineers, product manager, algorithm TL and the software team to build, test and execute the system functionality at the field.
• QA strategic design, writing STDs, testing, supporting and performing creative and “outside the box” thinking for high quality delivery.
• Work with teams across the organization and interact with leads and stakeholders.
• Work closely with our highly talented software engineers and QA testers.
• Participate in design and review meetings with development team members and product to confirm use of best practices.
• 5+ years of experience with quality assurance and testing life cycle activities and deliverables.
• Good understanding in SQL. web services and API integration.
• Good understanding in HTML, CSS & Java script in order to troubleshoot any front-end issues with web applications.
• Experience with different types of testing, such as: integration, regression, sanity. E2E and Etc….
• Experience with QA management tools, such as TestRails, xRay, etc.
• Hands-on experience with Agile related frameworks and tools like JIRA
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Experience with automation testing such as Selenium or Java will be a plus.
• Solid understanding of computer programming and software development.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests.
• Experience with testing UI components.