1. Develop verification infrastructure for various products such as Flash Memory & MCU
2. Analyze and review product specifications for building related verification plans
3. Take part in overall chip level coverage based verification work
4. Take part in Block level modeling and verification including detailed documentation of work
5. Act as a reviewer of other team members to enhance and improve verification knowhow across the company
• BSc in Electrical Engineering, from a well-known university.
• 1 - 10 years of experience in full chip and block level logic verification. SOC Architecture design and implementation knowledge is an advantage. Working .
• Strong verification skills including a good knowledge and understanding of different verification methodologies (random vs. directed testing, fullchip vs. module-level)
• Working knowledge and experience with Verilog
• Experienced and knowledgeable in advanced coverage based verification process using SystemVerilog based UVM is an advantage