- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience with any major web frontend framework (Angular/React/Vue etc.)
- Understanding of web development and design patterns like MVC.
- Understanding of scale and performance aspects of real-time serving systems.
- Proven server side skills (advantage: experience with Node.js & Express).
- Experience with web services development (AWS/Google Cloud Platform/Azure).
- Ability to lead E2E tasks and manage the design, development, build and deployment of application enhancements and new product initiatives.
- Solid understanding and programming skills with databases (MySQL/NoSQL).
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Self learner and self motivated.
- Team player.