What you'll do:
· Build and deliver great product that revolutionize how things are made
· Engineer and design the business logic of the application
· Create and polish new libraries and components
· Collaborate with product managers, and other engineers on your team to solve tough product challenges
· Identify and address performance issues
What you'll need to be successful:
· Experience with SQL & databases
· Ability to write testable, documented, resilient code, with effective unit and integration tests.
· Ability to work with your scrum team to get the job done.
What can be an advantage:
· Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science
· Development experience in C++ / C#
· Experience with TypeScript.