- In charge of IT mission critical systems, such as physical servers, virtual infrastructure (VMWARE), networking and security (Cisco and Fortinet), storage infrastructure, operating systems, enterprise applications, backups, etc.
- Actively monitor the supported systems and provide proactive solutions to prevent failures.
- Promote IT projects and deployments of new IT technologies while enforcing best practices.
- Manage IT cloud services such as: G-Suite, Okta, Azure, Office365, etc.
- Knowledge of the principles, technologies and best practices used in administering IT infrastructure.
- At least 3 years of experience with VMware vSphere environments.
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Windows Servers.
- At least 2 years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory and GPO.
- At least 1 year of experience with Linux servers.
- At least 1 year of experience managing Google G-Suite applications including mail routing troubleshooting.
- Good understanding of data center systems concepts, protocols and solutions (DNS, DHCP, LDAP, SMTP, etc.)
- Basic scripting capabilities (PowerShell / Bash / Python).
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Great troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent English and Hebrew.
- Independent individual with a high sense of ownership.
- Expertise in Linux.
- Proven code writing capabilities.
- Good understanding of security technologies and procedures.
- Proven ability to own and manage projects.
- Experience working with Nvidia DGX and Docker.