• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
• Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
• Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
• Configure, monitor, and maintain VMware platform.
• Administration of the Windows 2012 Active Directory environment.
• Manage and monitor Microsoft servers including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
• Thorough knowledge of computer network telecommunications, Windows Server operating systems, and the TCP/IP protocol.
• Understand networking principles such as switching, routing, VLANs, and firewalls.
• Manage and support Netapp NAS system and Dell EqualLogic storage.
• Install, configure and maintain Microsoft and third party network applications and software within the Windows environment.
• 4-6 years' system administration experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technically related field of stud
• Systems Administration/System Engineer certification in Microsoft and Linux.
• Microsoft 2008\2012 Active Directory and Group Policy management.
• Microsoft Windows 2008\2012 Server administration.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Positive troubleshooting and problem solving mentality.
• Keeps up with the latest Microsoft technologies.
• Excellent customer service skills