• Provide effective, friendly and customer-oriented IT support for all tasks that includes work station set-up, IT help desk, printers, scanners, IP phones etc.
• Establish and monitor security infrastructure, including firewalls, antiviruses, VPN, etc.
• Support Windows, MAC and Linux workstations.
• Manage local storage
• Manage cloud services (as VM instances, storage and etc)
• Automate IT processes.
• Administrate LAN, WLAN an WAN
• Purchasing IT equipment.
• Maintain standards for IT hardware and software, and administer IT policies.
• Manage Office 365 in cloud
• Degree in science or engineering from known University.
• Proven experience in varied IT domains (2-3 years).
• Proven Experience in security.
• Proven experience in Help Desk or similar position.
• Proven IT experience in Windows and Linux.
• Hands-on knowledge in LAN, WLAN and WAN.
• Experience in at least two scripting languages (i.e. bash, Python)