We're looking for a brilliant, hardworking, and super nice IT Manager who loves the IT world and has high service awareness and leadership skills
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Build the company IT role, from IT roadmap creation, project planning, support processes, software/hardware management and support, and information security protocols
- Design R&D IT related infrastructure and Dev tools/platforms
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Design and implement improvements to our existing infrastructure
- Responsible to ensure the R&D services availability
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Experience as System / Infrastructure team leader (IT Manager) in a global company.
- Experience in establishing and enforcing information security and cyber protection policies across a distributed workplace
- Excellent IT skills with deep understanding of the technical fundamentals of networking.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with communication networks including communications protocols, firewalls, routers, etc.
- Experience with Cloud infrastructures AWS, Azure
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience maintaining VMware Vcenter
- Hardware and software troubleshooting experience.
- Knowledge of Google G-suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to lead wide scale project and complex projects