- Lead IT & Security projects in various scales (also cross-company projects) like planning IT for new buildings, implementing new technologies within the company, managing authorization and authenticating access, standardizing IT and more.
- Handle security alerts, business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Create architectural and design solutions to deploy and implement in the IT infrastructure
- Install, configure, update and troubleshoot our global IT & cloud infrastructure tools and services
- Monitor the IT Infrastructure to ensure high availability, performance and security
- Ensure that our workplace tech is always up and running, including the network, Wi-Fi, Internet access, Zoom meeting rooms, room scheduling, company dashboards, etc.
- Manage the IT service provider and the purchase of IT equipment and software
- Provide support and maintenance to all users and devices
● At least 5 years of experience in System Admin/IT
● Hands-on experience with public clouds (AWS - a big advantage)
● Hands-on experience with Okta
● Experience & solid understanding of cloud architecture, platforms, and tools
● Hands-on experience with MDM/MAM solutions e.g. JumpCloud, Airwatch, etc.
● Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash, Powershell, etc.)
● Experience with endpoint security tools such as Sentinel One
● Experience with role-based access control for cloud services
● Experience working with SIEM/SOC solutions
● Ability to communicate effectively in English - verbal, face-to-face, visual, written, and through workshops/presentations