A challenging startup company with an innovative biometrics technology is looking for IT leader to lead its infrastructures, systems, security, backup, network and storage.
- Active Directory, Windows Servers and Virtual machines management
- Responsible for network and security operations
- Help desk support for local and remote employees
- New technologies development
- System updates and maintenance
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- 4-8 years of experience on various IT roles at global organizations
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Security certification
- Vast experience with networking, storage and backup systems
- Team player and ability to manage employees
- Able to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, self-learner, detail oriented and organized.
- Experienced with Linux system – significant advantage
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.