What you’ll be doing:
· support and design highly-available, redundant, public cloud, utilizing IaaS and PaaS, for large scale mission critical applications and high-
transactional workloads with emphasis on infrastructure and delivery principles in the Cloud and On-Premise
· Understand challenges of large scale hybrid cloud deployment and upgrades as well as resource allocation
· Understand CI/CD principals to implement automation and application delivery pipeline
· Design and innovate technologies and solutions for effective resource allocation, automated application deployment and zero downtime upgrades
Want to join? If you have:
· Expertise on Azure (an advantage) or AWS cloud platforms
· Technical experience in data center operations support in large enterprise networks including the implementation and support of private and hybrid
cloud computing environments.
· Experience with infrastructure/cloud migrations, infrastructure disaster recovery planning and implementation.
· Ability to use a variety of open source technologies and tools
· Should have understanding of Hybrid Cloud environment and strong scripting skills
· Experience with Linux and Windows/ OS
· Deep experience with Microsoft Server technology, including SQL Server, IIS, and Active Directory.
· Deep understanding of Infrastructure components like VMs, AD/DNS, ADFS
· Understanding of Network & Switches, VPN, Routing, Firewalls
· Experience with Jenkins or related automation platform